S M Y A 'S
Complete Health Course
Complete health is possible and it’s your right to realize through yog.
SMYA's CH yoga course and complete health
SMYA’s CH Yoga course is a holistic practice that promotes complete health and well-being, encompassing not only the physical aspect of fitness but also mental and emotional balance. Through a combination of physical postures (asanas), controlled breathing (pranayama), and meditation, yoga seeks to harmonize the mind, body, and spirit. One of its primary benefits is improved physical health. Regular yoga practice enhances flexibility, strength, and balance, helping to prevent injuries and alleviate chronic pain. It also promotes cardiovascular health by reducing stress and lowering blood pressure.
Furthermore, this yoga course is renowned for its positive impact on mental health. It provides a sense of calm and relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety levels. The meditative aspect of yoga cultivates mindfulness, which can enhance focus, concentration, and emotional resilience. By fostering a mind-body harmony , yoga empowers individuals to better manage their mental and emotional well-being.
In addition to physical and mental health benefits, SMYA’s CH yoga course promotes spiritual growth and inner peace. Many practitioners find that it fosters a deeper sense of self-awareness and connection with the world around them. It encourages a compassionate and non-judgmental approach to life, helping individuals cultivate a more balanced and fulfilling existence. In this way, yoga contributes to complete health by addressing not only the physical and mental aspects of well-being but also the spiritual dimension, fostering a harmonious and holistic approach to life.
Detox Rejuvenate Immunize and energize your self through CH (Complete Health) Yoga Course of SMYA (Shree Mahesha Yog Academy)
C H YOGA COURSE PROVIDES
SMYA’s complete health yoga course typically covers a wide range of practices and principles to promote physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Here are 15 points that a comprehensive complete health (CH) yoga course may cover:
- Yoga Asanas (Poses): Learning and practicing a variety of yoga poses to enhance flexibility, strength, and balance.
- Pranayama (Breath Control): Focusing on controlled breathing techniques to improve lung function, reduce stress, and increase energy levels.
- Meditation: Teaching meditation practices to promote mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and enhance mindfulness.
- Yogic Philosophy: Exploring the philosophical aspects of yoga, its history, and how it can be applied to daily life.
- Yogic Diet: Understanding the importance of a balanced and sattvic (pure) diet for overall health and well-being.
- Relaxation Techniques: Practicing relaxation methods like Savasana (corpse pose) and Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation.
- Alignment and Posture: Focusing on proper alignment and posture to prevent injuries and maximize the benefits of yoga poses.
- Chakra Balancing: Learning about the concept of chakras (energy centers) and techniques to balance and harmonize them.
- Yoga Anatomy: Gaining knowledge of the body’s anatomy and how it relates to yoga practice.
- Yoga Ethics and Lifestyle: Exploring the ethical principles of yoga (Yamas and Niyamas) and adopting a yogic lifestyle for holistic well-being.
- Mantra and Chanting: Incorporating the use of mantras (sacred sounds) and chanting for spiritual growth and mental clarity.
- Stress Reduction: Specialized techniques for managing stress, anxiety, and promoting relaxation.
- Strength and Flexibility: Focusing on specific practices to increase muscular strength and joint flexibility.
- Balance and Stability: Developing balance and stability through various yoga poses and sequences.
- Mind-Body Connection: Emphasizing the connection between the mind and body and how yoga can enhance overall health.
WHAT IS CALLED COMPLETE HEALTH?
Complete health, often referred to as holistic health or overall well-being, encompasses a state of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being where an individual is not merely free from illness or disease but is thriving in all aspects of their life. It goes beyond the absence of disease and includes various dimensions of health and wellness. Here are some key components of complete health:
- Physical Health: This involves having a well-functioning body, free from illness, injury, or chronic conditions. It includes factors like nutrition, exercise, sleep, and regular medical check-ups.
- Mental Health: Complete health also considers mental well-being. It involves having a positive mindset, good emotional balance, and the ability to cope with stress, anxiety, and other mental challenges.
- Emotional Health: Emotional health is about understanding and managing one’s emotions effectively. It includes self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and the ability to maintain healthy relationships.
- Spiritual Health: This aspect of health is often associated with a sense of purpose, meaning, and connection to something greater than oneself. It can include religious beliefs or a personal philosophy that provides guidance and fulfillment.
- Social Health: A person’s social health is determined by their ability to form and maintain positive relationships with others. It involves effective communication, social support, and a sense of belonging.
- Environmental Health: Environmental factors, such as access to clean air and water, safe living conditions, and a sustainable environment, also contribute to complete health.
- Intellectual Health: Intellectual health involves continuous learning, mental stimulation, and cognitive growth. It includes staying curious, open-minded, and engaged in intellectual pursuits.
- Occupational Health: This pertains to finding fulfillment and satisfaction in one’s work or daily activities. It includes having a balanced work-life relationship and pursuing a career that aligns with one’s values and interests.
- Financial Health: Financial well-being is about managing finances responsibly and achieving financial goals to reduce stress and secure one’s future.
- Cultural Health: Cultural health acknowledges the importance of cultural identity, traditions, and values in an individual’s well-being. It involves respecting and preserving one’s cultural heritage.
Complete health is a comprehensive and multifaceted concept that considers all these dimensions. Achieving complete health is a comprehensive process that requires attention to all aspects of one’s life and a commitment to making positive choices that support overall well-being. SMYA’s CH yoga course gives us an understanding , physical competence , mental efficiency, brain power , and all type of necessary ability to maintain all these dimensions, because CH yoga course is specifically designed for it
WHAT IS CALLED SAMPURNA SWASTHYA?
Curriculum of SMYA's CH Course
- Yogasanas practical study
- Yog supportive exercise
- Pranayam practical study
- Pre-preparation for Pranayam
- Meditation – knowledge, guidance & practical
- Particular Pranayam according to your necessity
- Tribandhas & Yog mudras abhyas
- Kunjar kriya
- Laghushankh prakshalan
- Prayers and chant
- Shatkarma practical
- Sun salutation, the perfect daily routine practice for ever well being.
- Weight Control
- Body alignment
- Relaxation therapy
- Immunity boosting
- Individual self development
- Physical detoxification
- Mental purification
- Understanding : What is complete health
- Understanding : Sampurna Swasthya
- Yog- Yogic science , Yog sadhana’s important in CH
- Introduction of anatomy & physiology of human body
- Introduction Yog- Ashtang yog
- Ayurvedic medicine- Common & general guidance for ( it’s use in routine life.)
- Respiratory system & yog
- digestive system & it’s work
- Q & A – session for doubt clearing
- What is further now, what is advance then CH